Training using our testbed clusters and on supercomputing and AI in general is available to Durham staff and colleagues through various routes.
- The MSc in Scientific Computing and Data Analysis (MISCADA) teaches core skills how to use state-of-the-art machinery, and some of its modules make use of our testbeds.
- A lot of our machines are installed and driven in collaboration with DiRAC. DiRAC’s training programme thus is an excellent starting point to understand how to use and exploit our testbeds.
- The Scientific Computing research group in Computer Science hosts a seminar series and workshops to which they invite vendor speakers on a regular base.
- Durham’s directorate for Advanced Research Computing (ARC) offers supercomputing training.
- Computer Science, ARC and DiRAC join forces to deliver regular professional training around large-scale computing and skills required to exploit novel architectures.